These Terms and Conditions ("Agreement") apply to your purchase of tape drives and/or related products and/or services and support sold by the Sanworks entity named on the invoice or acknowledgement provided to you. By accepting delivery of the Product, you accept and are bound to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If you do not wish to be bound by this Agreement, you must notify Sanworks immediately and return your purchase pursuant to Sanworks Total Satisfaction Return Policy. If returned, product(s) must remain in the boxes in which they were shipped. This agreement shall apply unless you have a separate purchase agreement with us, in which case the separate agreement shall govern. This agreement may NOT be altered, supplemented, or amended by the use of any other document(s) unless otherwise agreed to in a written agreement signed by both you and Sanworks.
- Welcome to the Sanworks Web site. Please review the following basic rules that governs your use of and purchase of products from this site (collectively, "Agreement"). Top
Returns and Exchanges
- At Sanworks, customer satisfaction is our utmost priority. Every item that leaves our warehouse is carefully tested and inspected to ensure that we are delivering the highest quality products to our customers. However, in the event that you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will gladly offer you a refund or exchange within the guidelines set forth below.
- All purchases can be returned within 30 days from the date of purchase for a full refund or exchange. No refunds or exchanges will be given after 30 days from the date of purchase. All products must be in its original packaging and accompanied by an RMA number.
- Shipping fees are non-refundable, and a 20% restocking fee will be charged on all returned and exchanged items. In the event that an item is found by us to be defective within 30 days from the date of purchase, Sanworks will send a replacement on our account via the same shipping method as the original order. Exchanges on defective products can only be for the exact same item. The 20% restocking fee will be waived on all defective products.
- Refunds will be given back in the same method that payment was made at the time of sale. Refunds on purchases made with a credit card will only be credited back to the original card. The customer is responsible for all credit card fees incurred on cancelled orders which may be up to 5% of the total invoice. Refunds on purchases made by check will be issued back in the form of a check.
- To expedite your return or exchange in a timely fashion, please obtain an RMA number by contacting us via telephone at 714.643.8480 or via E-mail.
- We hope that you have found the above information helpful in giving you a better understanding of our policy. We also hope that we have succeeded in helping guide you through the return and exchange process. Should you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. Top
- At Sanworks, we believe that the cornerstone to building long-term relationships with our customers is twofold; to provide them with exceptional service, and to stand behind the quality of our products. We offer our valued customers the following guarantees and warranties.
- All purchased items carry a *30 day Total Satisfaction Guarantee or Your Money Back and our unique 90 days Advance Exchange Warranty Program (AEWP allow us to ship you a new drive in advance if we have it in stock while you wait for repair.) which includes on parts and labor.
*All purchases can be returned within 30 days from the date of purchase for a full refund or exchange. No refunds or exchanges will be given after 30 days from the date of purchase. All products must be in its original packaging and accompanied by an RMA number.
Shipping fees are non-refundable, and a 20% restocking fee will be charged on all returned and exchanged items. In the event that an item is found by us to be defective within 30 days from the date of purchase, Sanworks will send a replacement on our account via the same shipping method as the original order. Exchanges on defective products can only be for the exact same item. The 20% restocking fee will be waived on all defective products. Top
Payment Terms Orders
- Payment terms are within Sanworks's sole discretion, unless otherwise agreed to by Sanworks, payment must be made at the time of purchase. Payment for Products may be made by Credit Card, PayPal, COD, Check, Wire Transfer, or some other prearranged payment method.
- Sanworks may invoice part of an order separately. Your order is subject to cancellation by Sanworks, at Sanworks's sole discretion. Unless you and Sanworks have agreed to a different discount, Sanworks's standard pricing policy are for all items, which include both hardware and services in one discounted price, allocates the discount off list price applicable to the service portion of the system to be equal to the overall calculated percentage discount off list price on the entire order.
- Sanworks is not responsible for pricing, typographical, or other errors, in any offer by Sanworks and reserves the right to cancel any orders resulting from such errors. Top
Shipping Charges, Taxes, Risk of Loss
For a Limited Time Only, we currently offer FREE UPS-Ground (US Continental Only) on all purchases.
- Shipping and handling are additional unless otherwise expressly indicated at the time of sale. Most orders are processed and shipped the same day if received prior to 3:00 PM (PST), otherwise it will be shipped the next day. Shipping cost are based on package curve weight/geographical and actual UPS/FedEx services charge. All packages are shipped from our home base warehouse in Southern California. If you have your own UPS/FedEx shipping account, we can definitely accommodate, just let us know during checkout or notify us via E-mail. Shipping dates are estimates only, you can track your item with UPS/FedEx tracking system.
- Customers within the State of California are subject to 7.75% state tax, unless you provide Sanworks,inc Technologies with a valid and correct tax exemption certificate applicable to your purchase of Product and the Product ship-to location, you are responsible for sales and other taxes associated with the order.
- Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by Sanworks Technologies is Sanworks's responsibility. Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by you is your responsibility. You must notify Sanworks within 14 days of the date of your invoice or acknowledgement if you believe any part of your purchase is missing, wrong or damaged. Top
Changed or Discontinued Product
- Sanworks's policy is one of ongoing update and revision. Sanworks may revise and discontinue Products at any time without notice to you and this may affect information saved in your online "shopping cart." Sanworks will ship Products that have the functionality and performance of the Products ordered, but changes between what is shipped and what is described in a specification sheet or catalog are possible. Parts used in repairing or servicing Product may be new, equivalent-to-new, or reconditioned. Top
Service and Support
- Service offerings may vary from product to product. Items we received for services or repair holds the similar world-class services and support. Sanworks's world-class support team is dedicated to providing the best technical advice possible. Sanworks's Technical Support Department is comprised of Support Engineers and Product Technical Advisors. Our Support Teams are staffed with professionals from various industries with experience in System Administration, Nework Administration and Advance R&D Engineers. At Sanworks, our philosophy is simple. We are ‘Customer Advocates’. We work for the customer. We are dedicated to providing the best possible service and solutions for technical issues related to the world of "Tape Drive" products and Services. Top
- Sanworks is committed to providing our valued customers with a superior level of service. We stand behind the quality of our products and warranties, and we are dedicated to making things right in the event that you are not completely satisfied with your purchase or repair. A knowledgeable and friendly Sanworks team member is always on hand to welcome any inquiries you may have. Please click on "Contact Sanworks" to expedite your concerns and/or inquiries.
- All new and recertified drives carry an advanced replacement warranty for a period of one year in addition to any manufactures warranty. Top
- Use Of This Site Constitutes Acceptance Of These Terms And Conditions.
- Sanworks, Inc. may make changes to the information contained in this Internet site, or to the services described and contained therein, at any time and without notice. Sanworks, Inc. may from time to time change the rules that govern your use of this Internet site. Your use of this Internet site following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the rules as changed. Sanworks, Inc. may change; move or delete portions of, or may add to, this site from time to time. Top
No Consequential Damages
- In no event shall Sanworks, or their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, agents, contractors or suppliers (collectively, "Sanworks) be liable for special, incidental, consequential, punitive, indirect, or other special damages, including but not limited to, loss of data, use, or profits, however caused, whether for breach of contract, negligence, or otherwise, and whether or not Sanworks has been advised of the possibility of any such damages. You agree that Sanworks maximum liability arising from any product sold by Sanworks shall not exceed the price of such product. Top
Limitation Of Liability
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Sanworks, Inc. harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorney's fees, arising from or related to your use of this site, Sanworks, Inc. shall not be liable for any damages or injury resulting from your access to, or inability to access this site, or from your reliance on any information contained in this site. Top
- This site and the Contents therein are displayed solely for the purpose of promoting Sanworks products and services. This site is controlled and operated by Sanworks from its office in Fountain Valley, California. Sanworks reserves the right to make changes to the information in this site, or to the services described therein, at any time without notice. Sanworks makes no commitment to update this information.
- Jurisdiction- By using this Web site you expressly agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute with us or in any way relating to your use, including misuse, of this Web site, resides in the federal and state courts of the state of California, County of Los Angeles and/or the Southern District of California and in accordance of the laws of the State of California, without regard to any conflict of law provisions. You also expressly consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in those courts in connection with any dispute relating to your use, including misuse, of this Web site.
- Severability- The provisions of this site are severable if any condition is found invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, its invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions which shall remain in full force and effect.
- Waiver- No waiver of these terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and us regarding your use of this Web site.
- Entire Agreement- These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and us regarding your use of this Web site. Top
- This Agreement remains in effect unless and until terminated by either you or Sanworks. You may terminate this Agreement at any time. Sanworks may also terminate this Agreement at any time and may do so immediately without notice, and accordingly deny you access to the site, if in Sanworks sole discretion you fail to comply with any term or provision of this Agreement. Upon any termination of this Agreement by either you or Sanworks you must promptly destroy all materials downloaded or otherwise obtained from this site, as well as all copies of such materials, whether made under the terms of this Agreement or otherwise. Top
THE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS CONTAINED IN THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. SANWORKS, INC. DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANIBILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER THE APPLICABLE LAW. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, BY YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, THAT YOU ASSUME FULL NECESSARY SERVICING OR REPAIRS OF ANY EQUIPMENT YOU USE IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, AND THAT SANWORKS,INC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THIS SITE.