Tape Drive and Optical Drive Repairs
SanWorks, Inc. specializes in expedited tape drive repair and optical drive repair service. Our factory trained technicians utilize the latest technology and techniques to ensure quality repairs on all 4mm, 8mm, DLT, SDLT, AIT, LTO tape drives and optical drives.
SanWorks services the full line of tape drive optical drive brands such as HP, IBM, Quantum, Dell, Tandberg, Seagate, Certance, Sony, Dec, Storagetek, Exabyte, and much more. All repairs are completed in-house at our Fountain Valley, CA location.
- SanWorks Features:
- Standard 3 day turn-around-time
- Optional 24 hour expedite service (+$100)
- 90 Days warranty
- In-house factory trained technicians
- Flat rate repair
What Personal Information Does Sanworks Gather When Making A Purchase?
To make an online purchase, we request that all customers create a user account with valid billing and shipping addresses. The information collected will help us expedite your purchase today or save your shopping cart for future visits. Your information are stored and encrypted with the latest available technology. If you're new to online purchase and would like to speak with a live sales representative, please Call Us toll free. Top
- We typically request:
- Full Name (Firstname &Lastname)
- E-Mail Address
- Shipping and Billing Addresses
- Telephone Number
What Are Cookies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features such as personalized greetings, shopping cart contents between visits, and some form fields which are sometime repetitive.
- You can manage the cookies by going to your browser Help menu which will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. However, cookies allow you to take full advantage of some of Sanwork.com's coolest features, and we recommend that you leave them turned on. Most websites you visit today will use or request that you have your cookies turned on. Top
Does Sanworks Share The Information It Retrieved?
- Information about our customers is an important part of our business. Under no circumstance will we ever sell or make it available to any third party. All information we retrieved and stored are strictly confidential secure and encrypted with the latest technology. Top
How Secure Is My Information?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using up to 256-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption software, which encrypts information you input on our website.
- We reveal only the last five digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. We transmit the entire credit card number through a secured and encrypted authorized credit card company during order processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Take extra care to log-off when finished using a shared computer. Top
Can I Use Sanwork.com Without Creating An Account?
- You do not need to create an account to make use of our Sanwork.com website. However, you will not be able to take advantage of some Sanwork.com features like Wish Lists, Save Cart , Product Reviews, and many other online automated Help Tools.
- We periodically send coupons and discounted specials to your registered Sanwork.com account. If prefer not to receive e-mail notifications, you can disable this feature in your Sanwork.com account, E-Mail Notifications. Top
Where Can I Find Additional Privacy Law Information?
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
- If you choose to visit Sanwork.com, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, arbitration of disputes, and application of the law of the state of California. If you have any concern about privacy at Sanwork.com, please contact us with a thorough explanation, and we will try to resolve it promptly. We stand behind the promises we make in this Notice and our Conditions of Use unconditionally.