Shipping & Delivery
Sanworks, Inc. will ship your order anywhere in the world. We have business relationships with UPS, FedEx, and DHL and they will pick up your order and ship to any location worldwide. We also offer blind-ship for resellers and dealers alike.
Shipping and Receiving Address:
17290 Newhope St. Suite B
Fountain Valley, CA 92708
Shipping Charges, Taxes, and Risk of Loss
For a Limited Time Only, FREE Shipping - FedEx Ground and US Continental States Only.
- Shipping and handling are additional unless otherwise expressly indicated at the time of sale. Most orders are processed and shipped the same day if received prior to 3:00 PM (PST), otherwise it will be shipped the next day. Shipping cost are based on package curve weight/geographical and actual UPS/FedEx services charge. All packages are shipped from our home base warehouse in Southern California. If you have your own UPS/FedEx/DHL/USPS shipping account, we can definitely accommodate, just let us know during checkout or notify us via E-mail. Shipping dates are estimates only, you can track your item with UPS/FedEx/DHL/USPS tracking system.
- Customers within the State of California are subject to 7.75% state tax, unless you provide Sanworks with a valid and correct tax exemption certificate applicable to your purchase of Product and the Product ship-to location, you are responsible for sales and other taxes associated with the order.
- Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by Sanworks is Sanworks's responsibility. Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by you is your responsibility. You must notify Sanworks within 14 days of the date of your invoice or acknowledgement if you believe any part of your purchase is missing, wrong or damaged.
- What Personal Information Does Sanworks Gather When Making A Purchase?
- What About Cookies?
- Does Sanworks Share the Information It Receives?
- How Secure Is Information About Me?
- Can I Use Sanwork.com Without Creating An Account?
- Where Can I Find Additional Privacy Law Information?
- Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
- Examples of Information Collected
What Personal Information Does Sanworks Gather When Making A Purchase?
- To make an online purchase, we request that all customers create a user account with valid billing and shipping addresses. The information collected will help us expedite your purchase today or save your shopping cart for future visits. Your information is stored and encrypted with the latest available technology. If you're new to online purchase and would like to speak with a live sales representative, please Call Us toll free.
We typically request:
- Full Name (Firstname &Lastname)
- E-Mail Address
- Shipping and Billing Addresses
- Telephone Number
What Are Cookies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features such as personalized greetings, shopping cart contents between visits, and some form fields which are sometime repetitive.
- You can manage the cookies by going to your browser Help menu which will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. However, cookies allow you to take full advantage of some of Sanwork.com's coolest features, and we recommend that you leave them turned on. Most websites you visit today will use or request that you have your cookies turned on.
Does Sanworks Share The Information It Retrieved?
- Information about our customers is an important part of our business. Under no circumstance will we ever sell or make it available to any third party. All information we retrieved and stored are strictly confidential secure and encrypted with the latest technology.
How Secure Is My Information?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using up to 256-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption software, which encrypts information you input on our website.
- We reveal only the last five digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. We transmit the entire credit card number through a secured and encrypted authorized credit card company during order processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Take extra care to log-off when finished using a shared computer.
Can I Use Sanwork.com Without Creating An Account?
- You do not need to create an account to make use of our Sanwork.com website. However, you will not be able to take advantage of some Sanwork.com features like Wish Lists, Save Cart , Product Reviews, and many other online automated Help Tools.
- We periodically send coupons and discounted specials to your registered Sanwork.com account. If prefer not to receive e-mail notifications, you can disable this feature in your Sanwork.com account, E-Mail Notifications.
Where Can I Find Additional Privacy Law Information?
- The Federal Trade Commission provides useful information about online privacy on its own Web site, Site Seeing on the Internet.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
- If you choose to visit Sanwork.com, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, arbitration of disputes, and application of the law of the state of California. If you have any concern about privacy at Sanwork.com, please contact us with a thorough explanation, and we will try to resolve it promptly. We stand behind the promises we make in this Notice and our Conditions of Use unconditionally.